Wednesday, July 9, 2008

gnome-device-setup

For the month of June, I was employed by the University of South Australia (through CSIRO) to work on some MPX-related goodies. Today I received the confirmation that I may publish the results. So here is number one.

gnome-device-setup is a simple graphical configuration tool to modify the input device hierarchy.



Usage is simple, drag-and-drop rearranges the devices, apply applies the currently configured hierarchy. Right-click on a master device removes it (instantly).

As a side note, this was the first time I used GTK and after dabbling around with Xlib for 2 years, GTK was soothing my soul...

Get it from

http://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/gnome-device-setup

git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/gnome-device-setup

As usual, patches are welcome.

No comments: